Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: I'm back!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Back!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Glad you had a wonderful experience and trip!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kathrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!
    Becca, if you go to my imagestation and scroll down, there is a box called "view all Kathrine05's albums" then you click on the one that dosn't have a name, only a date, that should be the one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! Which AGPlace did you like better - New York or Chicago? I am glad you had a good trip.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to see you back with us, Kathrine! I would love to see your album of this trip, but I'm not finding it either. [img]confused.gif[/img] The only albums showing in the pulldown menu are the two from last year.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kathrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just gave it a name, did that help?
    I also just noticed that some of the pictures are very dark, when I'm at a computer which is not a 100 years old, I'll try to brighten them a bit.
    The album is called "US-trip March 8-21 2005", let me know if it works.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still not showing up, Katherine. Did you mark it as a public album? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back, Kathrine! We really enjoyed your visit, hope you get to come back one day. [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad you had a good time in the states, can't wait to see your pics! I can't see them, either. It must not be a public album.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kathrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thaught I had made it public, but I guess not, it should be fixed now, have another try.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! Now I can see it, great pics!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •